Ventura County Attorneys for Your Legal Needs
Personal Injury • Employment Law • Estate Planning • Criminal Law • Business Law • Civil Litigation • Family Law • Bankruptcy
Westlake Law Group is committed to personal service and meeting clients’ needs efficiently and cost-effectively. Our clients benefit from our aggressive litigation strategy and planning that further the client’s goals while controlling costs and acting to eliminate unnecessary delays. We emphasize a preventative approach to litigation, including alternative dispute resolution in order to minimize the risks and costs of litigation.
Experienced Legal Representation Working to Resolve Your Issue
Westlake Law Group endeavors to meet the legal needs of the community by engaging attorneys who are experienced in various areas of the law. By having multiple practice areas, Westlake Law Group is a single source of legal representation in Southern California for:
- Employment Law: Wrongful termination, disability, discrimination, civil rights violations, labor law, and sexual harassment
- Personal Injury: Serious injuries, wrongful death, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog bites, slip and falls, & defective products
- Insurance Law: Health insurance issues: benefits denials, rescission, cancellation of coverage, COBRA / HIPAA, health plan administration, & insurance agent defense
- Estate Planning: Wills, trusts, advanced health care directives (“living will”), conservatorships, & guardianships
- Business Law: Corporate formation, business disputes, transactional matters, partnership disputes, contracts, assistance in maintenance issues and dissolution
- Civil Litigation: Breach of contract, fraud, real estate, Homeowners association (HOA) issues, property damage, negligence, and collections
- Bankruptcy: Chapter, 7, 11, and 13 filings and debt relief / negotiation
Contact our Ventura County Office Today for a Free Consultation
Whatever your issue may be, time may be a factor in obtaining the best resolution possible. The sooner you get proper legal help, the better off you will be. To serve you best, our law group has an attorney dedicated to each practice area, and your initial consultation is at no cost to you. Please feel free to further investigate your legal issue here on our website, send us an email, or call us at 805-379-0035.